Sunday, June 26, 2016

Zoo Outfits

Per usual, we are visiting the zoo a lot this season! I have been bad at getting outfit photos - too much commotion while there and by the time we get home I am spent. So I figured I would at least lay them out to share.

HD in Paris "Savane" Tank - Anthropologie (buy, sell, trade board)
Hei Hei "Report to Base" Jacket - Anthropologie (buy, sell, trade board)
Bussola Style "Ibiza" Wedges
Wicker Elephant Bag - Charitable Union gift shop, Battle Creek
I just love all the embroidered animals on this top! The boys are enthralled with my elephant purse!
Rock & Republic High Rise Jeggings - Kohl's
Perfect Tee in giraffe print - LuLaRoe
Birkenstocks - Moran's Consignment, Chelsea
random belt
Lenora Dame Party Animal Necklace, giraffe - Anthropologie

City Safari Belt - Anthropologie
"Val" Sandals - Payless
Jessica Simpson Sunglasses - TJ Maxx


For past inspiration:

I'm sure I am forgetting some..... And, I already have my eye on my next piece of "zoo appropriate" clothing that I hope to show soon! Just has to go on sale. And yes, I do wear all of this stuff even when not at the zoo!

No comments: