Thursday, June 30, 2016

Repeat Purchases

I really, really love it when a retailer always carries or re-releases popular items. Especially if they are items I love! I also like to revisit my posts and I hope you like that too if you are a follower and like to shop the same things. I always have been someone who, when I find something I like, I will buy several colors. I am finding myself doing more and more of that lately though, as I am getting older and enjoy the effortlessness of throwing something on that is classic and timeless and I don't have to think too much about.

I was browsing the Loft website today, and noticed several dresses that I had previously posted about (see here). From left to right:

The Duet Dress - this is the 4th color combo they have come out with, and with the previous 3 having grey tops I am glad to see a black top in this latest edition. I currently have the grey/pink one and I love wearing it. Did you know the Loft carries maternity wear too? They offer the Duet Dress in maternity as well, where the waistline is more empire/higher!

Blouson Sleeveless Maxi - since I get so much wear out of the two solid color maxis I got last Summer at Meijer (black and navy, for $7!!!), I'd like to add some more colors. This Summer, I am loving the Blouson maxi which gives the same type of top as the Duet - a looser, drapey look. Old Navy also has this same style in some other colors, but they keep going in and out of stock. 

Mediamix Midi Dress - in my referenced post, I also talked about a twofer dress that was specifically grey and black. The two options I listed (which I own and love) were unfortunately sold out, so I am glad to see the Loft carrying this one.

The Loft is currently offering 50% off everything!!! What will you be tempted to buy? If it's any of these, you will get a lot of mileage out of them!

No comments: