Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Cropped Flare

Y'all know I love odd jeans. So when I saw these, and the price tag of only $16.99 (at the time), I couldn't resist. I hadn't shopped at New York & Company in quite some time, but I was loving a lot of what I saw. Okay, back to the jeans..... a mix of jeggings, crops, flare, released hem - need I say more!?!?! What a perfect Summer silhouette to show off your favorite sandals! I love flare jeans, but they are always so long that you have to wear something heeled with them. I've noticed that many retailers are offering cropped flares this Summer. Or, another term you can search for is "flip flop jeans", which means flares but short enough to wear flats with. Love the idea! I love the funky print on this top that I've had for a few years, but never blogged about.

Cropped Flare Jeans - New York & Company
Merona Blouse - Target
Random Belt
"Val" Sandals - Payless
Jessica Simpson Sunglasses - TJ Maxx





Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

No comments: