Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Dresses for Weeks........

Seems like all I have been wearing/posting about lately is dresses. And yes, I did have quite a few "new" ones just waiting for the right weather. By "new" I mean most of them were bought off the trade board, and trust me, I did just as much selling in order to give them a home in my closet. Maybe I will deem next week "skirt week" to mix it up a bit!

I remember seeing this maxi in the Anthro store when I was pregnant with Carson and thinking it would be a cute maternity dress. But it was expensive.... waaaayyyy more expensive than usual. I am not sure why since it is such a slight little thing. It's twofer style is a very thing cotton material on top, and an even thinner silk for the skirt. Thank goodness for the group, and a fraction of the price. 

This morning, I also accessorized with Starbucks "Pink Drink", which has been all the rage on social media. It was really hard to not get my usual Mocha, but figured I'd better see what all the fuss was about. Plus, it matched my dress and was pretty tasty!

Anapumaa "Nanda" Maxi Dress : Anthropologie via buy/sell/trade group
Free People Look-a-Like Black Duster : Bongo via Sears
Statement Necklace : TJ Maxx
Sunglasses : Zulily
Bussola Style "Ibiza" Wedge Sandals







Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

No comments: