Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Easy Breezy Routine

Here I am again in another easy "twofer" dress. And, once again in stripe and floral pattern mixing. Hi-Lo hem and pockets. Yep, this dress is pretty much perfect! Again, it's another one where I can't tell if the colors are black or really dark navy. So, I went with the black. Hair pulled back for ease as I knew I had the boys checkups this afternoon.

My normal routine after I get ready in the morning, is to take pictures. I like getting it out of the way right away, so I don't have to worry about it the rest of the day. Plus, I am at my "freshest"..... no wrinkled clothes, makeup melted off, etc...... However, it is fun to explore other places to take pics at lunch or after work. This morning routine only works after daylight savings though, when there is enough light. Most of my pictures are taken at our little train station in town. The lighting always cooperates with me and I love the stone work and wood doors. I appreciate when the breeze catches my dresses/skirts like it did today, as I stand still in my photos. I have tried to move or look like I am moving, but I don't feel it turns out. Guess I'll keep trying! 

In the evening, after the boys go to bed, I edit my images and write up my post. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I can schedule a few posts in advance too for the days when my "routine" doesn't work out for whatever reason!

Lilka "Zelie" Dress : Anthropologie via buy/sell/trade group
Zuma Necklace : Anthropologie
Free People Look-a-Like Duster : Sears (Bongo brand)
Ankle Strap Wedges : Rockport








No comments: