Thursday, April 3, 2014

Back to Balloons





I love hot air balloons. You can see my previous odes to them (a.k.a. outfits with them) here, here, and here.

I have my own fashion rule of not wearing balloon prints unless it is Spring/Summer though. Which is odd because I don't really follow fashion rules in general. But, I mean, it's not like we will be seeing a balloon flying around here while there is a blizzard. So there is my logic. Which means that even though I have had this tee for a few years, this is the first time I've been able to show it on the blog.

Postmark Here & There Tee Offbeat (dark blue colorway) - Anthropologie
A.N.A. Jeggings - JC Penney
Yellow Cardigan - TJ Maxx
Minnetonka Mocs - TJ Maxx
Necklace - local boutique
Apt 9 Aviators - Kohl's

And if you want to add a bit of balloons to you own closet, try this muted blouse from Target (grey option) that I spotted!

2 comments:

GnomeLover said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love hot air balloons, too! If we are up early enough, they sail right over our house. It is magical. I do not own any clothes with a hot air balloon print, though! This must be fixed soon! ; ) do you have that awesome jagged hem one from years ago that also came in umbrellas? I really wanted that one, but I waited too long on it.

I love the necklace you paired with the shirt. And the shoes! So cute!

Jenni

Whimsical Preppy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That necklace looks like it was made for that shirt. I love that along with the yellow cardigan.
Have a great weekend,
Stacey