Friday, August 24, 2012

More hot air.....

So here's another outfit I wore this week, and I stopped on over at the Leila Arboretum to take these shots. I guess when you are not lucky enough to catch a close up picture of a balloon, you can admire this one that is always in the Children's Garden. I like the shot looking up into it too! Definitely have to bring Richard back here to explore!

Hot Air Balloon skirt - Talbots - found on eBay
Navy tank (not visible) - Old Navy
Jean Jacket - TJ Maxx
Sandals - a.n.a. from JC Penney from a few years ago

I am just looking over the Official Souvenir Program for the balloons, and there are 32 countries represented! That's amazing to think about how far competitors travel to partake in this event. It's a great boost for our local economy, as I know I've seen lots of the teams shopping and dining around town this week.

1 comment:

Once Upon a Spiderweb said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I went to the balloon illume tonight...wish you were there with me! Of course I love all your balloon outfits! I missed seeing this one in person though.