So I thought I would post some "things" I've learned about myself as a crafter, since I don't have any big bead news right now....
1. It's always better to make something too long than too short.
2. Based on the above, I shuffle back and forth to the bathroom mirror holding things up to my neck to judge size.
3. I often improvise when I don't have the right tools. Just ask Jon about the time I used the cake server to spread grout on a mosaic window!
4. If I don't love a piece right away, I will often lay awake at night trying to come up with ideas for it and will eventually rework it.
5. I don't like my hands smelling like metal. I have to wash them quickly after working with it. Even when I wear a mostly metal piece on my bare neck, I can start to smell it there too. Ick.
6. After completing a project, I am bad about putting the remaining supplies away. They seem to pile up in a designated area - most recently a tray that traveled around with me before I had my permanent studio (pic below). Perhaps now I can organize and put everything away and try to be good about always putting things in their place.