Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Getting there.....

Thank you to knoblichstudio for my lovely peacock graphics! I am still so new to this whole blogging thing, but I think I am started to get the hang of it. How to personalize the page, add links, pictures, etc....

I have also been itching to get creative again, but have been spending all of my time recently in organizing a new "space" for all of my stuff. My "studio" has moved several times over the years between our 2 spare bedrooms, sometimes our sun room, and sometimes our dining room table! I am focusing on creating a more permanent place and always looking for new ways to organize. I made a lot of progress last night so I think it will be done by the weekend. It better be because I am having some friends over on Friday night to finish up some wedding jewelry for one of them. I will plan to post pictures of the room too!

No comments: