Thursday, July 31, 2014

Loud & Proud

It used to be that being pregnant was something to hide...... My Mom and Grandma tell me about how ugly their maternity clothes were! These days, it's is something to flaunt and I am so glad! Being pregnant is something I really enjoy... most of the time. Besides the figure flattering styles, there are lots of fun graphic shirts to find. Lots of them only work while being pregnant, but I was drawn to this one because the saying works for after as well:

I make cute babies
 
Now, since this is my second child, I can really only make this statement with Richard in mind. But I know this new little guy will be just as adorable!
 
I used this tank as a swimsuit cover up on vaca, and it would be good sleepwear too. So comfy!
 
I make cute babies tank - Motherhood Maternity
Layered over this white tank - Motherhood Maternity
Indigo Blue skinny jeans - Motherhood Maternity
Necklace - Target (last year)






Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

2 comments:

Imogen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's such an amazing top. Have fun with it and enjoy.

GnomeLover said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So cute! And so true! I love that you can wear it after birth, too. And I think maternity clothes are so much cuter now then when I had babies. Plus so many clothes can transition. I bet Richard loves that shirt, too.

The color is lovely on you!

Jenni