Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Black + Chambray

Black and chambray is a no brainer pair, especially when it comes to dressing the bump. I'm showing 2 options here with pieces I've already owned. I'm so glad I finally fell in love with chambray tops last summer!
I am getting so much wear out of this J. Crew dress (non-maternity) that I got at my local consignment shop several years ago! The Sonoma chambray button down is from Kohl's (I tied it here). Sunglasses from Zulily. Crocs wedges.
Check out this super bargain necklace I got at Anthropologie for $9.95! It's the Jacamar Bib necklace and it was normally $78.
Here, I am actually wearing maternity pieces from Target. The pants and the tunic are both Liz Lange, and I can certainly see myself wearing this tunic after baby. Sunglasses are the same and wedges are my favorite Unlisted brand from Steinmart. I am wearing jewelry here but it is really hard to see. A simple silver necklace and hoop earrings.




2 comments:

Whimsical Preppy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I loved Liz Lange when I was pregnant but I found myself wearing a lot of my regular clothes, especially my Lands End polo dresses. You look very stylish and I applaud you for it. Pregnancy is tiring and you also have a little one already. You deserve a pregnancy fashion award!
I love that necklace too, what a score.
Take care,
Stacey

GnomeLover said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love that black dress with the chambray shirt. It is so pretty. I think it looks even better with you being pregnant. It is such a great combination. I also really like the interest the necklace brings. You are looking so young and pretty. I am getting more and more excited as the time draws nearer. When is your due date? Is it around Christmas?

Jenni