Well, my idea to do something Halloween everyday this week is not going as planned. I was tooooo tired to blog last night. Maybe I will just post random Halloween things throughout the month of October. As if my life weren't busy enough, Jon and I have started going to a workout class on Tuesday nights (starting last week). We did this same class last Spring and the results are worth it! However, it is still hard to get motivated to go every week. Working out is for the birds, but I rationalize it as it allows me to eat mostly whatever I want. This class is a killer - 45 minutes of strength and weight training.
Anyway, not much else is new except for a quick run at lunch time to be disappointed once again by my local stores. Nobody - not even Barnes & Noble - seems to have the latest Stinging magazine. I even asked at B & N but it looks like my location doesn't carry it anymore. So, I just subscribed today. I also stopped at Michael's and they are clearing out an end cap for the new beads/pendants I have been waiting for and the girl said they should be out tonight. But unfortunately, my class did not let out before they closed. We had a test tonight - it was brutal!
Sooooo, Lorelei tagged me and I am going to play along. Here we go:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have a terrible habit of picking and chewing my cuticles.
2. When I was in grade school, I was a fan of WWF Wrestling.
3. I have a weakness for designer purses.
4. I have been laughed at for calling an ATM a "time machine" (in Wisconsin, Tyme was the brand name of the machines).
5. My favorite kind of food is Italian.
6. My guilty pleasure is being caught up on celebrity gossip. I know, total waste of time. And I have no idea who all these new teen actors/singers are, nor do I care.
7. I just made out with my dog, Biscuit. He is sitting on my lap trying with all his might to lick my face!
People I am tagging (although I don't have 7 right now):