Monday, October 13, 2008

'nother one

I made another necklace tonight with the peacock pendant from Michaels. This time I used blue and green glazed ceramic beads that I have admired for some time, some brown crystals, and some silver spacers that mirror the rope like design around the pendant. This one has a much more earthy feel and I think I like it better than my first attempt. By the way, Michaels is having a pretty good sale this week - lots of "2 for" deals. My Art Center is gearing up for their annual Holly Mart holiday sale which starts in November so I have to decide what I am going to bring there and what I will post on Etsy. Sometimes I feel like I am stretched too thin - here I started this Etsy thing weeks ago and haven't posted anything new. But other times, I am glad to have several different avenues to sell through. I'm off to watch my favorite Monday night shows: "Big Bang Theory" and "How I Met Your Mother".

No comments: