Friday, October 17, 2008

A Good Day

Today should turn out to be a great day. This afternoon I am going to an appreciation celebration for a woman's leadership team I have served on at work. We are going to a spa for lunch and pampering. I am getting a pedicure and head/neck/shoulder massage - because honestly, when do I have time to tend to my toes! There is jewelry to be made! Later tonight, Jon and I will go to an Art Walk and dinner. Our city has now made these Art Walks into annual events - one in the Spring and one in the Fall. You follow a map to several downtown businesses who are displaying art - to purchase if you would like. At each stop there is wine and goodies too! We always look forward to this date night.

We will probably get to a pumpkin patch this weekend too. All in the name of that Hallmark holiday called "Sweetest Day" - but hey it's always nice to have an excuse to go out and do something, right? This week was so much better than last week.... Instead of taking tests, I was finding out what my scores were and I was happy with the results. I was not as sore from working out as I usually am even though it was the toughest class on Tuesday so far. I had surprise paid time off yesterday so I could get some things done in my studio. And I was even able to relax one night and enjoy a couple of my Faerie Tale Theatre episodes. Ahhhhhhh.

No comments: