Monday, January 25, 2021

Sierra Surprise

 I've had to hit up some sporting good stores lately, which isn't the norm for me. I went into Sierra (for maybe the 3rd time in my life) which is a sporting store owned by the same company that owns TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods. They do carry a small amount of regular clothes/shoes too, and after eyeing this sweater I need to make a point to get in there more often! I should have known that being owned by my fav discounts stores I was bound to find something good. Green & pink is my all time favorite color combo, so I was drawn to this cardigan right away. I can't find this exact sweater online right now, and was not familiar with this Vertigo brand. But searching it a little bit, Vertigo is a higher end brand. The retail tag states $260, and I got it for $29.99!
 You can wear it open with a tank or tee in any of the green or pink shades..... or even white. This green/pink necklace from Anthro (a few years ago) matched great!

To wear it tied, you can have a more open neckline by putting a nude tank under as I did here. The uneven hem is a great detail - LOVE the surprise of finding this piece.



No comments: