Thursday, January 7, 2021

Fungi Fun

Another after holiday clearance find was this cute mushroom print blouse from J. Crew! Originally $148, I got it for around $40. Sizes (and sale percentages) keep changing online, so check back often if you are interested. Besides the print, I love the ruffled collar detail! Years ago, I owned several mushroom print pieces from Anthropologie that I ended up selling due to body changes, which I regret. So finding this cute pattern certainly makes me happy. I was looking back at those old posts for styling ideas and was reminded of a necklace I could have worn today - darn (next time for sure)! I no longer have red jeans I wore back then, but per usual I am thinking about restyling this tied at the waist over a red tiered dress I have. Focusing on trivial little things and what I can control day to day helps my mental health!

J. Crew Collection Silk-Twill Top

Talbots High Rise Straight Leg Jeans (clearance from a few years ago)

Target shoes & sunglasses



 

No comments: