Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Fave Combo


 I went to return something to the Loft last week, and as much as I didn't want to come home with anything new, I couldn't resist this clearance oversized space dyed sweater for $15. Pink and green is my fave color combo, and this tunic has various shades of both colors - and again going with the trend of "pink" through Valentine's Day and early Spring. I accessorized with a headband from my go to headband brand - Namjosh - in the same palette. Olive booties as well to pull it all together. Already dreaming up wearing this sweater next with some wine colored jeans I have from years ago. Speaking of jeans, is it just me or do you have times when all of a sudden it seems like ALL of your jeans are worn out or ill fitting? I don't shop for jeans that much because once I find a pair I like, I tend to stick with them. And, as much as I love shopping, I hate shopping for jeans because it seems the cuts keep changing! Even though a brand might say they only "renamed" a style, there are still subtle changes. Jeans are also something that need to be tried on IMO, and that's hard to do right now with many fitting rooms closed. So far though, I am liking this pair I recently got at Kohl's.

Lou & Grey Sweater - Loft
Sunglasses - Target
Cherise Headband - Namjosh (gift from Christmas 2019)
Sonoma Booties - Kohls

No comments: