Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Ancient Myths

Every once in a while, I find myself really drawn to an ethnic print. This skirt is a patchwork of sorts - a cross between batik and dutch wax patterns. Since my only other dutch wax skirt is short (see post here) I was also really liking the maxi length on this one. Elastic waistband, pockets, and so many colors for endless outfits = sold! I am also showing one of the swing tanks I've been talking up so much, tucked in to show it's versatility. In fact, the tank and sandals are the only "new" items with everything else coming in secondhand from the Facebook group and thrift store.

Edme & Esyllte "Ancient Myths" Maxi Skirt - Anthropologie via buy/sell/trade group
Hei Hei "Report to Base" Cropped Olive Jacket - Anthropologie via buy/sell/trade group
Wood Necklace - Charitable Union thrift shop, Battle Creek, MI
Sonoma Swing Tank - Anthro look-a-like via Kohl's
"Val" Gladiator Sandals - Payless






No comments: