Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Current Obsession : Flowy White Shirt

I've been seeing so many white, flowy shirts lately that I have to admit I am obsessed. I believe they are like chambray shirts - you can't have enough of them. They are just so easy to throw on with just about any bottom. Of course, Anthropologie does flowy oh so well, so I have a variety of ideas below. Some are current options while others are from years past (where you would have to look at resale options). I noticed that in particular, their brand HD in Paris creates the majority of them. This one that I got during the last extra percent off sale promo I paired with my floral jeggings. I love it's subtle hi-lo hem and slits on the side.

Apt 9 aviator sunglasses : Kohl's
"Val" gladiator sandals : Payless
Cross Stitch pendant necklace : Jill's Addiction (in Marshall)
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy







Details from left to right (across and down) - all Anthropologie, click on name for link
Sonoma Swing Tank - Kohl's (Anthro look-a-like)

No comments: