Monday, May 16, 2016

Basics in Action

I thought I would follow up yesterdays post - Buy Again Basics - by showing all of the pieces in action together. If you include my denim post that I mentioned there, this look encompasses all that I love for an effortless look. The day that I wore this, I had a lovely afternoon shopping around Marshall with my dear friend, and then we met up with 2 more dear friends for drinks and dinner. It was a gorgeous day and so good to catch up with everyone. My friend Lisa snapped a few pictures for me - you can check out her blog here!
High Rise Jeggings - American Eagle
Ribbed Duster Cardigan - TJ Maxx (few years ago - see yesterday's post for others)
Val Gladiator Sandals - Payless (last year)
I threw on a long necklace that I made to complete the look.

I don't act silly on the blog here that often, but maybe I should do more!


No comments: