Monday, October 12, 2020

Pumpkin Types

I love Fall. I love pumpkins. I love Halloween. And I love when I find a graphic tee that fits my personality! Last year, I saw a pumpkin type t-shirt circulating that I thought was cute. The pumpkins were more cartoon like, and included a jack-o-lantern, which I felt limited the shirt to not be worn after Halloween. So when I saw this shirt at Target the other day, I nearly jumped for joy! I like that the pumpkins look like paintings, adore the cursive writing, and am glad the omission of a carved pumpkin will allow this shirt to be wearable all November too! The sleeves are also rolled (and sewn) for a fun detail, and you can't beat the $15 price!


Women's Pumpkin Grid Graphic Tee - Target

Mustard Chenille Cardigan - Target (a few years ago)

Universal Thread "Wenda" Shoes - Target

Rockstar Olive Jeans - Old Navy


 

No comments: