Monday, October 19, 2020

Aratta Admiration

 Aratta is another boho boutique brand that I have admired for a long time. So when I discovered an online boutique recently doing a BOGO sale on this brand, I decided to purchase this peacock kimono. Of course I love the 3 huge peacocks, but also the velvet sleeves, vintage feel, and it is so well made with a soft lining which has a nice weight and warmth! This is truly a heirloom piece that a person can keep for a lifetime. And, since a kimono and robe definitely blur the lines between going out or lounging at home, it fits perfectly into my half office/half work from home lifestyle. Lately, I've liked to take the belt from these longer kimonos to wear as a head wrap. Tank and jeans are older staples from Kohl's. I chose a peach tank today, but so many color options here - I have the same tank in a deep red which would pull in the color from the sleeves. Sunglasses and shoes also everyday staples from Target.






No comments: