Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Glorified Robe

If you think about it, a wrap dress is pretty much a robe, right? You are criss crossing material over your body and then using a tie to keep it together! I'm here today to show yet another one of those Chicago purchases from what seems like a lifetime ago. This dress by the brand Bl-nk was originally $180 at Anthropologie (Colario wrap dress). I found it marked down to $49.95 and then I can't recall at the moment if all sale items were an additional 25% or 40% off that day. A good deal, at any rate! I was immediately drawn to the pretty watercolor like leaves - definitely reminds me of Spring. Nothing is too green here yet, but I would have loved to have photographed this in a better nature setting. I also like how the print is small on top and then gets larger on the bottom. The platform sandals I got on clearance at Meijer at the end of the season last year for $5!!!
 And, since I love styling things multiple ways, here I am showing how you can wear a wrap dress open like a kimono. Just throw on your favorite jeans and coordinating top, and then I knotted up the belt since it was touching the ground while untied. Both of these options are super comfy for quarantine, in my opinion!


No comments: