Thursday, March 26, 2020

Tiered Dress #2

 I'm still talking about tiered dresses today, as this was the other piece I found in Chicago at Marshalls. I forgot to mention the brand of the grey one from TJ Maxx yesterday - Thread Times - if anyone wants to hunt it down online or when we can go out in public again. The brand of this red one is Max Studio and the retail tag on it was $118. Marshalls price? $29.99!
This one is sleeveless too, but a maxi length and it has pockets. I am wearing it with the Otomi Jean Jacket I made a few years ago - if you want to read more about that, check out this post. I would apply all of the same styling ideas from yesterdays post to this dress too.
I've probably had the best shopping luck I've ever had in Chicago during this last trip. I wasn't looking for anything specific - I just hit up my usual favorite stores on Michigan Avenue and State Street. I added up all of my purchases yesterday, and for about $200 this is what I got:
Loft Sweater I posted about last week (photographed in Chicago)
Two tiered basic shirts from Loft
TJ Maxx Tiered Dress (posted yesterday)
Marshalls Tiered Dress (this post)
TJ Maxx Skirt
Anthropologie sale Dress
Anthropologie sale Necklace
Eight pieces for $200 is pretty darn good! I'll be posting all of the other pieces to keep busy during this pandemic!

No comments: