Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Chicago Day 2

 On my second day in Chicago, I wore this sweater I bought at the Loft there! It was really comfy and cozy for another day exploring and then our drive home. I love the multi-color yarn in it, and I saw many sweaters at Anthropologie that were similar for a lot more. As much as I love my fairly quiet life in a small town, there is a part of me that "needs" the city once in a while. I am completely content walking around alone - I would even consider it self care.
 Sarah and I had some yummy dining experiences - I think I may start weekly posts about my favorite restaurants. I also met my friend Barb who I had not seen in 5+ years for lunch, so it was a great couple of days for friendship, eating and shopping!!!
dv Jameson Boots - Target


No comments: