Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Get the Look for Less : Rainbow Skirt

It's been a while since I've done a "look for less" and I'm really excited about this one. I started seeing the ombre rainbow skirt trend last Summer. The designer version is about $500 at high end department stores (check Nordstrom, Saks 5th Avenue, Neiman Marcus). I first did a search on eBay, but most everything I found was from overseas sellers. I didn't feel like taking a risk on getting something where the sizing or quality was off.
 Last week I saw an ad pop up from Steinmart that featured this skirt. I ordered it immediately, knowing that I now had a return option, but also trusting Steinmart as a great retailer. At $49.95, it's a tenth of the price! The quality is amazing, even better in person. It's a satiny material and really fun as the pleats move.
For early Spring, I am opting for a long sleeved tee and closed toe shoes. But I can't wait until the warmer months for short sleeve and sandal pairings! As you can see, it already looks great with black, white or grey. I think it will also look great with chambray/denim or a graphic tee.
Black Top - Kohl's
Liz Claiborne Heels - JC Penney
Hematite Necklace - TJ Maxx


No comments: