Monday, March 2, 2020

Fancy as Flock

 The weather forecast this week is just what my sanity needed! I've been hearing more birds, including the Sandhill Cranes, and it makes me so happy! This outfit came together with 2 "new to me" pieces from the likes of eBay and Poshmark. I saw this Maeve (Anthropologie) skirt on someone I follow on Instagram and wondered how I missed it. So off to Poshmark I go to get one at a fraction of the price. I love the sparkly peacock colorblocking!
Another person I follow on Instagram reminded me to check out Betsey Johnson's line of peacock accessories. I don't often included handbags in my outfits (usually because I'm not matching everyday). The name of this shaped bag is called "Fancy as Flock" and I love that! It's been sold out but I found it new with tags on eBay for again, about half the price! It reminded me of a much pricier Kate Spade version from a few years ago.
The peacock tee I've had from Talbots for a few years, as well as the booties. I used these clips in my hair that are from a local boutique.
Anthropologie Maeve Sunburst Pleated Skirt - Poshmark
Betsey Johnson "Fancy as Flock" purse - eBay
Peacock Tee - Talbots
dv Booties - Target
Hair Clips - Violet & Moss (Chelsea, MI)


No comments: