Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Get the Look for Less : Floral Tote

Right about this time last year, I bought the floral tote on the right from Zulily. I am really drawn to dark, moody florals - especially ones that remind me of oil paintings.
 
I've been really happy with this tote, and now, even happier with the deal I got as a more expensive version has shown up on Anthropologie's website. This has happened to me on more than one occasion - buying something I like and then seeing it or something similar at Anthropologie. It just further confirms how much Anthro's style speaks to me and hits my demographic.
 
So let's talk the differences - besides the price tag. Anthro's version is leather and mine is not. However, I prefer faux as it is easier to clean and is better with wear and tear. On Anthro's version, the straps are wrapped in the same printed material and mine are brown. And.... that's about it!
 
I bought mine on Zulily and the brand is Rebecca & Rifka. While Zulily no longer has it, a quick search shows you can find this brand on Amazon, eBay, etc...... And here is the link to Anthropologie's Romantic Florals Tote.

Below is a snap of the blog post (link here) where I carried the bag last July. 


No comments: