Monday, July 24, 2017

Metallic Blooms

 Oh Free People..... why are your clothes either 10 times too big or so small they wouldn't have fit me even when I was 12? This shirt is an extra small. Yeah, no way on this earth have I ever been an extra small!?!?! I love flowy, but this is definitely a case where I am glad I bought this top in person (during a rare trip to Macy's) rather than online!
 The peacock print caught my eye right away! Besides the blue/white, it also comes in black and purple. The blue/white reminds me of chinoiserie décor. I enjoyed wearing it long and loose, but like seeing how some of the retail sites show it tucked in or tied to try in the future. Such a cool and comfy blouse to throw on with some skinny jeans! I got a good deal at Macy's, but you can search this blouse and find it on a variety of sites and then just watch the price. Just remember.... size down!!!
Mossimo High Rise Jeggings - Target
Sandals - Payless






No comments: