Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Butterfly Culottes

The time period between having my two boys, I was REALLY into crazy printed wide leg pants - mostly all from Anthropologie, duh! Sadly, none of them fit me anymore. I loved this silk butterfly pair that Anthro sold last year, but never pulled the trigger on them. They showed up on one of the buy/sell/trade boards so it was finally my chance to own them.
My size may have changed, but difficulty in photographing wide leg pants sure didn't! They are hard to show without looking too awkward. I first starting pairing these with brown and olive green tops...... but then I tried blue and I loved how it made the blue in the pants pop. I got this chambray peplum last year and didn't know why I hadn't worn it yet. But now, seeing this pictures and knowing I ironed it before I left the house only to have it still look wrinkled is perhaps the reason. No time for high maintenance here!
Elevenses Mariposa Silk Culottes : Anthropologie (via buy/sell/trade board)
Blowfish Malibu Sandals : Zulily





No comments: