Monday, May 6, 2013

Forest Maiden





Outfit submitted to the weekly reader outfits over at Effortless Anthropologie:

Rutzou "Cloak of Quills" Dress - Anthro
Simply Vera Jeans - Kohl's
Candies Sandals - Kohl's

I felt like this funky wrap dress was a little too short for my taste, so I paired it with some distressed jeans for a tunic look. I took these pictures in the woods behind my house. We've lived here for 10 years and I honestly have never explored the woods very far. I really don't have a good reason why. But after seeing how these pictures turned out I sure plan to do so! Remnants of Fall and Winter crunched under my feet as I enjoyed signs of Spring.

1 comment:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the combo of pink and green in that dress. So pretty!