Monday, May 20, 2013

A peacock and an outfit...








The Spring into the Arts event on Friday night was wonderful! I was busy the entire night, saw good friends, met new people, and made some great sales. The only downside to working your own location, is not getting out to see the other artists. There is a team of chalk artists, whose gorgeous creations mark the sidewalks until enough rain washes them away. Since I work downtown, I was able to admire the handiwork today after being told there was a peacock! Love it! And while I was out, I decided to take some outfit shots as well.

Dress: Bass outlet from a few years ago
Jean Jacket: TJ Maxx
Red Wedge Mary Janes: Sears
Monogram Necklace: personal collection

1 comment:

Nini said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the shoes! The wonderful chalk artists are Nancy Edwards and Tina Hart Cummins. Their peacock is amazing.