Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lace Dress: Afternoon & Evening





Lace is all over the place!
 
I knew I wasn't going to invest until I found a piece I totally loved. And luckily, I didn't have to invest too much at TJ Maxx which is where I found this hi-lo maxi dress. It reminds me of something I would see on the sites of Anthropologie, Free People or Lucky Brand - but for much more. It is going to be so versatile for me as I can think of a million ways to accessorize it with various belts, jewelry, jackets, sweaters and sandals.
 
Case in point, I took these pics on the same day. During the day I had on a jean jacket and booties, and in the evening when I was playing with my son in the yard it was warm enough to ditch the jacket and go barefoot. It's been fun too, experimenting with picture taking (lighting, poses, etc...) - I just love the sunlight in the evenings!
 
Lace hi-lo maxi dress: TJ Maxx
Jean jacket: TJ Maxx
Booties: Sam Edelman "Vanna" via eBay
Necklace: Lucky Brand

2 comments:

Erin Siegel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow, look at you! You look so beautiful. I really love this dress. The look is so romantic and boho. I just love how it looks no matter how you style it. Man, I wish I had as much style as you Heather. You are an inspiration! Happy Mothers Day to you!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned about the AbendkleiderAbendkleider
thanks for this pictures