Friday, May 17, 2013

Last Minute






Tonight's the night! Spring into the Arts, and of course I had to come up with a Peacock Fairy appropriate outfit. Somehow I think you know that's not too much of a challenge for me. The maxi dress and lime wedges are pieces I've had for quite some time, paired with my new chambray shirt. I am wearing one of the necklaces that was recently published in Jewelry Affaire. It is currently for sale on Etsy, and will be for sale this evening as well. The matching earrings already sold.......

Last night, I whipped up some last minute necklaces and earrings. Collar necklaces are right on trend and I've had this idea to make some out of tin for quite some time. I must say, I am a bit in love with them! Especially the emerald lace printed one. Emerald is the color of the year and lace is such a popular material right now.

I've got a good variety of tin cuff bracelets on hand. I got that awesome wire peacock on clearance at Hobby Lobby for $7. He has so many display possibilities. Owls and birds are a no brainer when it comes to earrings.









1 comment:

GnomeLover said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love your outfit! So pretty! Your jewelry is beautiful!

Jenni