Sunday, January 25, 2009

What's that smell???

As much as Jon and I love our home, we wish it had a fireplace. But anytime I want to smell burning wood, I can just pull out my wood burning tool and get creative! I really do want to expand on my wood burned beads idea, so I am slowly working on it. I just listed some new tags in my shop that would be perfect as pendants or charms. I also finished a custom request. My dilemma now is, do I start a separate shop for the beads so they are away from my finished jewelry? I could also use this shop for some destash. Hmmmmm...........

1 comment:

Erin Siegel said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your new pendant/charm beads look great! My favorite is the peacock feather! Awesome job on that!

I like the idea of starting a shop for just your beads. That's a good idea to supplement the new shop with your de-stash beads too. 'Peacock Fairy Beads' perhaps for the new shop?