Thursday, January 8, 2009

January is National Paper Crafting Month

Here is a pic of some pages I completed last Friday night with some friends. You can see my sweet little dogs in their Halloween costumes - they are such good sports! Biscuit was a robot in one and then they were both owls in the other! I really like how the pages with Jon and I turned out with the peacock elements - I have the best luck finding peacock cards at Target! I love that I can then preserve them in my pages.

I am scrapping again this Friday night and also on the 23rd and 30th. I am looking forward to good times with friends and getting caught up on memories! In a totally unrelated subject, our snow blower is running again just in time for more snow! Luckily, it was a very simple fix thanks to my handy hubby!

No comments: