Friday, January 30, 2009

Packed

Today's post will talk about being packed - on two different levels. Firstly, I am packed into my driveway because of this wonderful thing called snow. My hubby done hauled his butt to Florida yesterday, so I am stuck. While having a day off work isn't the worst thing in the world, I have places to go - things to do! I'm going to have to go out and see if I can start the snow blower later - I'm sure that will be great fun.

I am due at my friend Kim's house tonight to scrap.... a scrap that also continues tomorrow. So I need to get packed for that. Packing for scrapping can be quite a process. There are specialized bags to haul your stuff in or you can make do with organizers and things you already have. You have to plan what pictures you are going to work on and take the appropriate paper, stickers, stamps, inks, embellishments, pens, etc....

Anyway, here is a pic of some recent pages I made. I am feeling very unmotivated. Here I have this free day to myself and I am unsure what to do. I have lots of inspiration spread out on my bead table, and I need to get ready for tonight. But all I feel like doing in curling up on the couch with my dogs and watching stupid TV all day.

No comments: