Thursday, November 5, 2020

Surprise Match

I bought these jeans at Target a few months ago because the embroidery down the sides reminded me of more expensive pairs at Anthro. Target's "Knox Rose" brand is definitely their boho line where you can find pieces that are very close to Anthropologie, Free People, etc.... Anyway, I've been loving these jeans - they are so comfy and great to pair with a variety of solid colored tops.

Last week at Target, I came across these fur lined mules by Universal Thread. A couple of years ago, I brought a similar pair by this brand (see picture below - they are lined in fur as well, just in different places). You would think a unique, patterned shoe wouldn't be worn/match that much. But little did I know those mules would be one of my most worn shoes in the Spring/Fall when there is no snow on the ground! So, they are getting quite worn out although I still wear them a lot, and now I am happy to have this new pair too to give them a bit of a break. Seeing how well the new mules matched the jeans was quite a surprise!
Sunglasses - Target
Tiered Top - Loft
Necklace - Steinmart
 

 


No comments: