Monday, November 9, 2020

Nuuly Clothing Rental

It's been a little over a year now since I heard of Nuuly clothing rental, and I finally decided to try it. There are so many of these type of services now - either directly through your favorite retailer - or on sites like these that curate similar type brands together. The reason Nuuly peaked my interest is because it is most suited to my personal style (boho) and they work with Anthropologie along with many other companies I love. You pay a monthly fee for 6 items that you choose (you can find discount codes for your first month), and then you just send your items back with the prepaid label and box provided. They do the dry cleaning, so the items I received last week were in excellent condition. If there is an item you want to purchase from your rental, you can do so at a discounted retail price that they provide to you. All that being said, this is not something I intend to do monthly - reason being is I have more than enough clothes and I still love to bargain shop. But it was something fun to try (and to do from time to time). The dress pictured today is the Adair Velvet Trimmed Midi Dress from Anthropologie. I actually bought this dress last year when it hit sale, but it ran small so I returned it. I sized up here and now I think it's too big. I don't want to belt it because I don't want to hide the waist detail, but I'm sort of bummed about this because whenever I see this dress online or on someone else I really love it.



 

No comments: