Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Nuuly #4

This is the 4th and last item I will show from my Nuuly rental box, as 2 of the 6 items did not fit well. But I loved the 4 items that did fit, so I am considering it a WIN anyway! I do not plan to rent another box right away for a few reasons - I don't think there are enough items I am interested in, in my size right now. And, our state is going through more Covid rules so I don't really need anything at the moment (although that won't stop me from buying good deals and still posting outfits). This is the Sawyer Balloon Sleeved Tunic from Anthropologie, and I really like it! It's a very tiny black and white polka dot print with contrasting floral sleeves. I love this type of pattern mixing, and my Lenora Dame necklace (via TJ Maxx) goes perfectly with it. It finally seems like Winter here as you can tell my favorite photo spot is becoming more desolate, so tights were in order today.



 

No comments: