Monday, November 2, 2020

Skirt vs Dress : 5 Years Later

One of the themes around here for Anthro fans, is when an item is re-released years later. Usually, it is the exact same item, and fans rejoice they have another chance at getting it. But in this case, this corduroy bird print previously was a dress 5 years ago! It's by Eva Franco, called the Larksong dress. I bought it back then, but ended up returning it because the fit/flare style with the thick fabric just didn't work for me. When I saw the this midi skirt pop up a few weeks ago, I knew it would sell out (and it did, however a few sizes are popping back here and there). There was a sale going on at the time, so it was a no brainer to try to see if the skirt would work better for me. I am happy to report that I love it! Although hard to see, it is tiered. The heavier fabric and dark print certainly give it the perfect Fall/Winter/Holiday feel. I'm loving it with this green top that I bought last Winter that has tiny gold flecks in it, all the better for the festive season. Already planning either a black top or my dark denim jean jacket for the next wear!

Eva Franco Oriana Tiered Corduroy Maxi Skirt : Anthropologie

Charm Necklace : Anthropologie

Sonoma V-Neck Tee : Kohl's

Boots & Sunglasses : Target


 

No comments: