Monday, November 23, 2020

Not Sporty

Anyone that knows me, knows that I am not a sporty person. Physical activities that I enjoy are low impact and/or meant for relaxation/meditation (walking, yoga). Needless to say, I am not into the "athleisure" fashion trend so I don't have a lot of "cute" pieces that can be worn for this type of style. But when LuLaRoe came out with joggers...... and they had a peacock feather print....... I knew I had to try them. As soon as I ordered them, I wondered what type of shoes I would wear with them. My sneakers for walking would not look good at all. For warmer months, and quick pictures today, my Birkenstocks fit the bill. But I can't deny it's Winter any longer and I may need to purchase a trendy pair of slip on black "athleisure" shoes. Throwing on a grey tank and denim jacket was NO issue though, and I am loving these comfy pants! I can't wait to come up with more outfits with them.



 

No comments: