Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Then and Now : Wide Leg Pants

 I wear wide leg, funky printed pants and am proud of it! I dug through my archives to take a trip down memory lane of "all the pants I've loved before". All of these, with the exception of one, are from Anthropologie so I guess you could say they are a "go-to" for this style. And on that same note, I only still own one pair from this collage (sniff, sniff). Even though you'd think these pants would be forgiving, it's really only in the legs. It is so odd to me how much my waist/torso/hip area has morphed over the years.... for instance how a few pairs of these pants fit when I was pregnant but not now!?!?!
 So when I saw these beauties from Anthro (peacocks!), and realized how low my "pajama/not pajama" pants stock had dwindled, I knew I had to get back into the palazzo game!
 There are so many pretty colors in these pants, that it's going to be fun to remix them which is something I so enjoyed with my previous pairs. Sometimes, the crazier the piece the more fun it is to create outfits around it. Photographing wide leg pants is still a challenge though!
Apt 9 Sweater : Kohl's (old)
Sunglasses & Sandals : Target (old)
Necklace : Francesca's (old)
 

No comments: