Thursday, August 23, 2018

Crochet Carryall

 Ahhh, yet another granny square item to add to my collection (so far I only have sweaters..... about 5 at the moment). This week has been nuts. Each of my boys had back to school night on two different nights and then the Chelsea County Fair always happens this week too so we pick an evening to go to that. And then I also had to fit in a Meijer trip. Usually I would just plan to get a Shipt delivery, but there were some odd items on my list that required me to go in person. So I reluctantly drudged out last night but my mood immediately turned as I spotted this beauty!
 The brand is Twig & Arrow if you don't have a Meijer by you. It was $38 and currently all bags are 30% off. There is this light denim color combo, as well as black. There is this tote size and then a smaller purse to choose from as well. A few posts ago I was bragging about going "hands free" with fanny packs, so you might wonder why I opted for a tote. I find that I am either trying to go bare minimum, or have enough room for everything!
 I also realized that lately I only switch purses when I get a new one. So, even though I purposely color coordinated these pics, I am not someone who changes out my bag to match every outfit. My current purse I have carried since November of last year which is when I got it! Any woman knows the decision to change bags is quite an undertaking! Like, you need to add it to your to do list. LOL!
 I kept to a really simple jeans and tee outfit here. I choose a darker denim to offset the lighter denim of the bag. Of course the jeans, sandals, necklace and sunglasses are all my favorite staples. Earlier this season, I was looking for some good basic tees and I found this style at Kohl's. V-neck, loose shape, shark-bite hem..... it's a very thin sweatshirt like material so it is very soft. I got it in this green and a dark grey and they get a lot of wear.
 Twig & Arrow Tote : Meijer
Sonoma Tee : Kohl's
Mossimo Jeans & Sunglasses : Target
Sandals : Payless




No comments: