Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Light Layers

 When I do a more personal post, like yesterday, I have a hard time because I feel like I am not expressing everything I want to say. It's all in my head, but it's hard to get it out the right way. So I may revisit that post/topic at a later time. In the meantime? Some crochet!!! Earlier this season I did a post about how crochet was here to stay. Whether it's mass retailed, or a thoughtful personal gift, I just can't seem to get enough yarn clothing!
Some of the items in that crochet post are now going on sale. I nabbed this little top when Anthro was having an extra 40% off sale recently. Knowing that these pieces require layers, I've first paired it over a burgundy shell. I am excited to play around with other ways to wear it. The weather has been absolutely perfect lately for light layers!
Sonoma Shell : Kohl's
Rock & Republic High Roller Jeans : Kohl's
Sandals : Payless
Sunglasses : Target



No comments: