Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Trending Denim

I got an email a few weeks ago from Old Navy entitled "The ONE Denim Trend for 2017". It seems my love of the crop flare (first posted about here) is now everywhere! And I could not be more delighted. Since that first pair last Summer, I have bought a few more, so I thought I would share what I've tried and loved which you should be seeing me wear in upcoming posts.
 
The top two pairs are from Target. I got a dark and light wash, as I tend to do when I find jeans I love.
 
And..... I wanted to get a few black pairs for work. On the left is the Pilcro Superscript Stepper Ultra High-Rise Jeans from Anthropologie. I found these after Christmas when sale items were an extra 40% off. I was not keen on the raw hi-lo hem though for the office, so I had them hemmed at a local tailor. Already having a finished hem though, are the pair on the right. The Lauren Conrad Kick Crop Bootcut Jeans from Kohl's.
 
These are just a few options of the many that are out there, at any price point. When searching retail sites, the key words you are going to want to use many vary. They can be referred to as crop flare, kick crop, ankle crop, ankle flare, kick flare, you get my drift..... Some are not as extreme of a flare as others. I've noticed that many of them do have a raw hem, but you can always have that fixed like I did if that is not the look you are going for. Or, if you have an existing pair of flare jeans, you could just chop them off to achieve the same look! I've had a hard time wearing booties with mine. I love how it looks on other, but it just feels frumpy to me. Could very well be the shape of my legs and ankles. I do so LOVE though strappy heels with them! And, I've worn them with ballet flats too.
 
So there you have it. I've added another staple style to my jean wardrobe. I'll either be in skinny/jeggings, traditional flares, or these crop flares! ALWAYS high rise! You can see some of my other denim advice here.

1 comment:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ