Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Weekend Peacock

I wore this casual getup for a Sunday of errands when we had unusually warm (60's) weather for February! I had gotten this sweatshirt before the holidays, when Anthropologie first marked it down and was also running an extra percent off sale. Sweatshirts can be hard to be flattering, because they are supposed to be for comfort. But this one, with it's bell sleeves and embroidered/beading detail makes you feel a little more put together when you get dressed. The design is actually a peacock!
 
I don't think I've mentioned it here before, but I love that Target carries a line of Dolce Vita shoes (DV) because that is a brand that Anthropologie carries. Quite often, you can find replicas of the more expensive styles. Last year, when these slip on booties came out at Anthro, you could barely open up Pinterest for a day without seeing tons of pins and Instagram photos of bloggers wearing them. The Anthro version was $178. I'll take the $34.99 Target version, thank you!
 
Hi Waist Jeans - American Eagle






No comments: