Thursday, March 2, 2017

Monochrome Sharkbite

 I never really thought much about dressing in completely one color and even if I did, it would have been black. This past Fall/Winter, I added these sweaters to my closet and while looking for links to share (sorry, both sold out) I saw that this type of hem is called "sharkbite". You can see the sides are longer then the front and back, and they come down to a point.
 Of course I have worn both of these sweaters with blue jeans or black jeans, and now I know I can pair them with these similar shaded pants. The one color palette provides a blank slate for accessories - my go to is always a fun necklace!
 Left / Wine Details:
Fashion Avenue Sweater - Meijer
Hi Rise Jeggings - American Eagle
Sunglasses - Zulily
"Maris" Booties - Sole Society
Necklace - Plunder Designs
Right / Olive:
Head to toe Target.... almost!
Mossimo Sharkbite Turtleneck Sweater
Abnoba Layer Necklace - Anthropologie


No comments: