Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Velvet Crush

 Being a 90's girl, I am in my heyday with all of the trends coming back in recent years. Chokers, block heels, slip dresses (over tees), and....... VELVET! I have always loved velvet, but as we all know it can be a difficult fabric to care for. It starts to show wear marks in places like armpits or where you might be sitting on it, and stains are hard to get out. So when I found this turtleneck, where only the front was velvet, I was thrilled! Crushed velvet even! The arms and back are even different knits. Oh, and the title of this post not only describes this top but it's also the name of a 90's band - one of the many I saw as a grunge-era concert goer!
 Juicy Brand Turtleneck - Kohl's
High Rise Flares - Target
Mossimo "Jessica" Boots - Target
Needlepoint Necklace - Jill's Addiction (second hand shop in Marshall, MI)




No comments: