Saturday, July 23, 2016

Rosamund

I've had this dress for about 3 years now, and I love it just as much as the day I bought it. You can see how I wore it before here. I wore today's same look last Summer, but wasn't able to capture it for the blog so I repeated it! I'm a big fan of gaining some modesty by tying a button down shirt over a dress. This lighter chambray matches the light blue vines perfectly! The rhinestone necklace I painted with nail polish a few years ago, matches the colors great too! One similarity to the other look, is the sandals with the green on them...... previously super high wedges have been traded for relaxed flats!

Moulinette Souers "Rosamund" Midi Dress : Anthropologie
Chambray Top & Sunglasses : TJ Maxx
Mossimo Sandals : Target
Rhinestone Necklace : H & M (painted by me)







1 comment:

Joe Blow said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sexy bitch makes me hard, just jacked off to these pictures